Thursday 27 October 2011

Catching up ... or what I've been doing these last days

(rekindling the man in the jar. copyright J. S. H. Bjerg 2011)

---

first haibun ever

Catching up or catching a cold

Me and steadiness, how much more incompatible can it get. I know that – and those who know me know that. Always on the way to something new to explore even if it seems only a microscopic move within a box they don't understand anyway. I could call it versatility to make it sound better – and I do. So this is how it is: just before sleep, which I don't seem to get much of these days anyway, an idea pops up, one I should act upon. Or I could think: “If the idea is good enough it'll be there in the morning as well”. Ha! I get up in the middle of the night and start “acting”. As long as it's winter I don't feel possessed because I can get to bed again before sunrise. In summer sunrise is upon me – well, us – before I actually got to bed. Sunrise is the worst when I'm sleepless.


dry skin the quantum field still not harvested

---
Some belated 3ournals from October - undated

For the first time an Oxford crime story in winter. A set of dictionaries on sale with pages actually sticking. I find ”brusque”.

*

Flu vaccination at the retirement home – I feel young-ish. The cat and his sister visits, she is ho shy, he's not. Bitterly cold.


*

A day of things dropping, but the sun remains in place. Cat wants attention and tries to climb me like a tree. All these subs!!!

*

”A full breakfast or a continental?” the language of the Empire dies only slowly. Cat falls asleep on it't back. I'm immobilized.

*

Scrubbing the firewood covers - spider's nests all over. The cats are having a grand time. Luckily the sun seems inexhaustible.

*

“U” - fall is my season for Incredible String Band. 1 moving-box of firewood left – I'm partly of Viking breed (brrr). Sun is o.k.

*

1. Dalziel & Pascoe form the time the world came in 4:3. Händel's Partenope, well, only act 1. Came upon a theme for Prune Juice.

*

There's def a diff between haiku & poetry! The next one with ”dreamer” in their bio gets blocked. I'm pissed off w/o knowing y

*

Another ”can't wake up properly” day. Listening to the radio I'm bored w the lack of sincerity in the ”new” music. Repetitions galore.

No comments:

Post a Comment